Thursday, February 16, 2017

Drowning Feelings?


For some of us, the lyrics of the Casting Crowns song, East to West, may speaks as if our life would have been exposed to the world.  Because sometimes we have felt, those drowning feelings, perhaps you're going thru them, right now.  Can I tell you, that sometime these feelings are due to the chains of some of our past life’s sins, we tend to yearn for peace and rest, because we don’t want to end up where we were. As the day starts our war begins, God’s truth is drowned out by the storm we're in, and our emotions at times, may even keep us awake thru the night…
Today I want to remind you that in THE LORD’s arms you will find mercy and find rest. Because when you call upon THE LORD, and ask HIM to clean your heart, and you surrender your life to HIM, HE becomes your SHEPHERD! And when The Lord is my shepherd; I have all that I need.
He lets me rest in green meadows; HE leads me beside peaceful streams. He renews my strength. He guides me along right paths, bringing honor to his name.
Even when I walk through the darkest valley, I will not be afraid, for you (GOD) are close beside me. Your(GOD's) rod and your staff protect and comfort me.” Psalm 23
And I know that sometimes even after HE has already become our Shepherd, you’ve might feel that you have to asked HIM for forgiveness again, and again. The heaviness of the chains we were carrying had left our hearts heavily bruised, and that is OK, to go back again, and ask HIM to clean you, again! There’s no sin in coming back to ask HIM forgiveness, in fact, I believe that’s good, because the more we come back to HIM for help, the more HE will deal with us, and the closer our walk with HIM will become.   
But the important thing is that after you go back to the Father, and repent, to overcome the temptation to go back to your old life, you MUST DEVELOP your relationship with HIM.  By STUDYING THE word of GOD - THE BIBLE, daily, you will be able to see, realize, and claim what THE WORD of God says about you. HIS promise of Jeremiah 29:11 speaks of the GREAT plans HE has for you. And when you get reminded that GOD LOVES you, that HIS promises are for you, that HE is for you, and NOT against you, that HE REALLY is your guide because you have surrendered; because you’ve accepted HIM as the new Master in charge of your heart and life, that HE renews your strength, will guide you and you will bring honor to HIM, eventually the truth of GOD will override those drowning feelings. By then you’ll have developed a testimony than when its gets told, will help many, all to the glory of God who saved you (and me).
Dare to BELIEVE, start TODAY!!!
Feel free to comment, and PM any questions, or prayer request.
Until next time... God bless you!

No comments: