Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Heaven’s Choir – The Song of The Lamb – Revelations 15

“Then I (John) saw in heaven another marvelous event of great significance2 I saw before me what seemed to be a glass sea mixed with fire. And on it stood all the people who had been victorious over the beast and his statue and the number representing his name. They were all holding harps that God had given them. 3 And THEY WERE SINGING the song of Moses, the servant of God, and the song of the Lamb:

“Great and marvelous are your works, O Lord God, the Almighty.
Just and true are your ways, O King of the nations.
4 Who will not fear you, Lord, and glorify your name?
For you alone are holy. All nations will come and worship before you,
for your righteous deeds have been revealed.”


 

I’m not sure if you ever knew or heard that The Lord had revealed some of the songs to be sung when we get there.  I for sure can tell you I’ve never heard the one I’m including here.  It’s exciting to realize that our Lord chose John to show him HIS future plans for us, giving him not only a glimpse of things but so detailed to the point of including the lyrics of a song. It means the world to me!
The meaning of having a clear understanding of the lyrics in a song, it’s essential for it to sink in the heart of the listener. This is the reason why I try to use worship video clips to include the lyrics.  Not only is helpful for those that use English as a second language, but for everyone who listens to the song.  There’s a special connection between the eye and the heart, so when you see the lyrics, your understanding expands and your heart can grasp the meaning of those lyrics, leaving a greater impression that will make our hearts to follow after what the songs says.

I’m sure it’s important to practice it, since it will be sang in heaven…. Don’t you think?!

So let’s start now!

Here’s the clip link, for you to sing with it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GTd_sQAu6k

 

 

No comments: